Jamdani saree is woven on the brocade loom. Jamdani is a fine Muslin Textile of Bengal.? You are sure to be wrecked for choices when you see our wide range of Jamdani Sarees in myriad colors & eye catching designs. Make an unforgettable impression with our signature handloom products. Every perfectly crafted piece? strikes the delicate balance between contemporary style and classic charm.
- Pure genuine handloom product with intricate work all over the saree. Material is Muslin Cotton
- This Jamdani Saree is Easy to carry, soft and light weight
- Item Length is 5.5 Meters with no running blouse attached. Color: Sea Green.
- Hand woven Fabric base made from fine quality threads.
- Wash Care : Always use cold water. Handloom Sarees are very delicate so NEVER use hot water to wash your sarees. Don't let the soap stay on the garment for long. Wash it off quickly. Avoid Machine wash and using hard detergent or bleach. Avoid direct sunlight when drying a saree as it might lead to fabric discoloration. Dry it in partial shade. Handloom Sarees are very delicate so NEVER use hot water to wash your sarees.